|Passport:||USA||Date of Birth:||1994||Height:||1.96||Position:||SG/SF|
|2017/18||Sioux Falls (G league)||42||26||10.5||2.7||0.9||0.5||0.1||79%||38%||39%|
• Scored in double figures in 31 of 36 games.
• Made the second most threes in the nation with 126 on the season.
• His 126 threes on the year are the most in a season in AAC and UCF history.
• Also set a new UCF record for threes in a career with 274.
• Led the league and ranked fifth in the nation with 3.5 threes made per game.
• Became the 18th member of UCF’s 1,000-Point Club.
• Scored a career high 38 points on 11 three-pointers against USF.
• 11 threes are a UCF and American Athletic Conference record
AAC Tournament Semifinals -17