|Passport:||GRE||Date of Birth:||1990||Height:||2.13||Position:||C|
- Big frame he can lock anyone on the paint
- Can finish by using both hands
- Set good picks and can do it consecutive on and off ball
- Exellent finisher ( 70% FG)
- Solid defender on post
- Can play Hedge out on PnR
- Doesnt afraid to use his body, likes contact basketball.
Sarikopoulos is having his best year in his career, he became physically strong by dropping his body fat last summer, that helped him to run faster than ever, to pair up with explosive PG cause he is rolling quicker to the rim. Great screener, his frame helping his teammates to take huge advantage by the distance that he creates between them & their defenders. He is averaging 10pts with the amazing 70% fg, either by playing 1/1 on post or as an assist receiver after setting picks all over the court. Defensively, droping his fat made him more mobile on the PnR defense now he can play hedge out and keep for short time a guard in front of him.
CLICK BELOW FOR HIS SYNERGY PROFILE
European Championships U18 in Madrid (Spain) -07 (Silver): 6 games: 2.0ppg, 2.2rpg
Saratov-Minsk, VTB 18/19 (player's edit)